Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Britney za OK! Napokon

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Natasha_BS_
Britney's najbolji prijatelj
Natasha_BS_

Broj poruka : 207
Godina : 31
Datum upisa : 14.08.2007

Britney za OK! Napokon Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Britney za OK! Napokon   Britney za OK! Napokon EmptySub Avg 23, 2008 6:03 pm

Napokon nakon skoro dvije godine Britney je prekinula medijsku sutnju i dala interviju casopisu OK!Mislim da je interviju odlican,slike su bozanstvene i prekrasne a ona prelijepa,nakon sto je uradila WMA reklamu i odusevila citavu planetu i svi vidjeli da je ponovo ona ista,ovo je odlican potez koji ce je predstaviti u jos boljem svjetlu,sve se priprema za najbolji album do sada.Uzivajte

What's a typical day for you with Preston and Jayden?
Well, when I have my children, I'll get up and make them pancakes.

Blueberry or plain?

Plain pancakes, with sausages. Then we'll go outside and take a walk. Then I like to do something physical with them, like swimming. Nap time is 1-3pm, and then I'll read to them.

What do you read?
The Berenstain Books, and anything with cars in it, too.

Are they both into cars?
Yes, big time. I've watched the Cars movie nine million times.

What are some of the games you like to play with the boys?
We don't really play games. We love to read books and do artwork. And they're outside a lot in their little cars.

Do you sing to the boys?
I do. I actually wrote a song for my new album about them called "My Baby". It's a real beautiful song.

Do the boys sing?
Yes. I'll start, and they'll join in.

Have you taught them to swim?

They both jump in the water. Well, JJ almost jumps in. Preston will jump in, and then JJ thinks he can but then he jumps to me and screams, 'mommy, mommy, mommy,' the whole time.

Do the boys share a room here?

They have separate rooms upstairs by my room.

Are the boys getting into how they look?
Preston is. He wants his shirt and shoes. He'll tell me what he wants to wear.

What are you doing for their birthdays?
I want to have a traditional party, a joint party for both of them. I have some friends with kids who I am going to invite. There will probably be about 15 or 20 of us. There is going to be homemade ice cream. Probably my dad will make that. We'll have the jumpers and bouncers.

How do you feel about your boys getting into the entertainment business?
If they want to do it, and if they are talented enough, I would support them. But they'd have to express an interest on their own.

Would you like to see them pursue it?
I'd rather not, but I'd love them unconditionally if they wanted to. I'd just as soon they have a more normal childhood.

Do you cook a lot?
I do. Usually, the maid and I will cook together.

What's your house specialty?
I love rice and baked chicken. We'll cook that together, and the kids love my spaghetti. I think for some reason they like my spaghetti better than what they have at their dad's house.

What's special about Mom's spaghetti?
I think it's my sauce. I make it with love, and I make it from scratch.

Alright-- recipe time. We all want to know.
I can't share my secret with you. But it just takes me about an hour.

Do you watch much television?
Actually I don't. I'm so busy. And when the kids are here, I like them to be outside doing things or we're reading together.

What about How I Met Your Mother, the show you appeared on twice?
No. I just don't watch TV. We get a movie every now and then.

Can you go to the movies?
Sometimes I do. We just went to see Mamma Mia. I thought it was kind of silly. I saw Hancock, which I loved.

Besides taking care of the boys, what's most important to you?
Recording. Going into the studio.

Do you still do your own housework?

Oh yes. I get mad if the maid does all the work. If she takes it all into her own hands, well, what's there for me to do? I'm a cleaning fanatic. Dusting is my favorite, and Windex-ing.

Have you always been that way?
Yes, since I was littler. I was brought up by my mama cleaning the house all the time.

What are you listening to now?

I really like Rihanna. I think she's great. And the girl Duffy. I think she's amazing. I like the new Madonna CD. I like Leona Lewis too.

Will you see Madonna in concert?
Yes, in November when she's here in LA.

What are your fashion must haves?
My True Religion jeans. I love them so much. That's what I have on. They're so comfortable they are almost like sweats. They fit like a glove.

Whats your relationship like with your mom these days?
It's really, really good. I went through a stage in high school when it wasn't so good, but now I'm at a stage where I really appreciate her a lot more.

What's your relationship like with your dad these days?

It's really good.

How was it visiting your sister Jamie Lynn when she had her baby Maddie?
That was special, but it was also strange because she's always been the baby, and now the baby was having a baby. It was mind-boggling. I was shocked a little bit. But it was really cool, and she was happy. When she got to the hospital, we all thought it was going to be an all day thing, and instead, the baby just popped out. Okay, we're happy now!

Will you visit again soon?
She's going to come out here for the kids' birthdays. It will be the first time the cousins meet. I'm sure the boys will be like big brothers to Maddie.

Tell us about the new album
I think it is more urban. I'm working with producers who are just amazing. It's Harvey Mason of The Underdogs. There is this fresh new energy.

Have you ever written that much of an album before?
Never this much. I'm writing every day, right here at the piano in this living room.

What do you want to say with this album?

That this is my best work ever.

That's a very ambitious undertaking. What will make it the best?
Hard work, I guess.

Is the album going to seem more grown up than your previous work?
Definitely. The image factor to it is a little bit older, too. The videos will be very different.

When is it coming out?
In the next six to nine months.

You received great reviews for your appearances on How I Met Your Mother. Do you want to do more acting?
I'd love to, if I can find the right movie.

Is there anything in the works?
Actually, I have a part that just came up. We're just trying to work it out with my schedule, with the children.

Could you imagine yourself getting into fashion design?
If I had the right team around me, definitely. We're looking into it, it could happen. Probably women's clothes first and then go into children's.

How would you make your line stand out?
I'd want it to be original. I'd probably come up with themes, like an 80's theme.

Where do you see yourself career wise, going out many years from now?
I want to have a lot of amazing albums under my belt, and some great movie roles.

What do you want your fans to know about where you are at right now?

I'm healthy, happy, and excited about the future.[b]

IZVOR www.musicnovosti.bloger.hr
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.britneybelive.team-talk.net
Natasha_BS_
Natasha_BS_

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Britney za OK! Napokon   Britney za OK! Napokon EmptySub Avg 23, 2008 6:10 pm

Britney se konacno vratila, ovaj put za sigurno. Celi njen zivot je okrenut na bolje, a niko o tome na forumu ne pise... evo ja sam nasla novi interview, nakon 2 godine pauze!!!
Evo i nekih NOVIH slika...

Britney za OK! Napokon Qs1u7ofn3
Britney za OK! Napokon Qs1u7ofn3.166f0349ba
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Natasha_BS_
Natasha_BS_

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Britney za OK! Napokon   Britney za OK! Napokon EmptySub Avg 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Britney za OK! Napokon 2h6c9dzrt8
Britney za OK! Napokon 2h6c9dzrt8.e9ccb962dd

Dovela je svoje telo do savrsenstva, ponovo krasi naslovnice svetskih casopisa...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Britney
Admin....Do You Dare
Admin....Do You Dare
Britney

Broj poruka : 536
Datum upisa : 17.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Britney za OK! Napokon   Britney za OK! Napokon EmptyPon Avg 25, 2008 1:11 pm

lijepo izgleda
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://fantasybritney.forumsr.com
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Britney za OK! Napokon   Britney za OK! Napokon Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Britney za OK! Napokon
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1